Monday, June 30, 2008

Greetings from Sr. Bernadette Au

Excerpt from Sr. Au's email [June, 2008]
Dear Lucilla and committee members of 07/08,
It was so kind of you to have sent me the greeting card and updates together with the grand photo of the last annual gathering.


I left the last school I have been serving (St. Mary's Canossian College) when I reached the age of sixty last August. I took up my new abode and new assignments since September 2007. And I have been away some months for post-retirement training in the Philippines in order to get into my second career and to grow old graciously and profitably. I am well and happy. I took part in the Graduation Day of SFCC last Thursday and met up with a lot of Franciscans who were back to support the alma mater on this happy occasion and some of them are having their daughters studying or graduating this year. Our beloved alma mater is thriving from strength to strength under the leadership of our Principal, Sr. Susanna and a very dedicated staff. Pay a visit the next time you will be visiting Hong Kong and feel the joy of being forever a Franciscan!
with prayer and fond remembrance always,
sister Bernadette

No comments:

Post a Comment